| Details |
Our patented 45° angled bristles and sonic technology clean beneath the gum line while polishing and whitening the tooth enamel. Promotes naturally whiter teeth and healthier gums.
- Improves gum health by removing bacteria and plaque.
- 30,000 advanced sonic strokes per minute: The 30,000 advanced sonic strokes provide superior whitening while cleaning beneath the gum line and polishing the tooth enamel.
- Interchangeable brush heads with 45° angled bristles: Brush heads have soft, rounded nylon bristles to help guarantee that the ADA recommended, 45° brushing angle is maintained and is precision shaped to assure that it cleans beneath the gum line while polishing and whitening the tooth enamel.
- Offers 3 brushing modes to address a variety of oral care needs:
- - Clean: Exceptional tooth and gum cleaning
- - Gentle: Thorough cleansing for sensitive areas
- - Pulse: Gentle stimulation of gums
- Quadtimer & alert: 30-second interval timer ensures thorough brushing of each area.
- 2 minute automatic shut off: 2-minute auto-timer helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time.
- Ergonomic Handle: Ergonomically designed for comfort and stands upright to ensure hygienic drying.
| Usage |
1.Ensure you are always using a dry toothbrush.
2.Place the bristles so that the center row is positioned between the teeth and gums.
3.Select your brushing mode: clean, gentle or pulse.
4.Move brush in small circles for two minutes twice daily.
5.Place toothbrush upright in the charging dock.
6.Replace toothbrush head every three months.