Advanced Sonic Pulse Electric Toothbrush
| Details |
Our patented 45° angled bristles and sonic technology clean beneath the gum line while polishing and whitening tooth enamel. Promotes naturally whiter teeth and healthier gums.
- Improves gum health by removing bacteria and plaque.
- 30,000 advanced sonic strokes per minute: 30,000 advanced sonic strokes provide superior whitening while cleaning beneath the gum line and polishing tooth enamel.
- Interchangeable brush heads with 45° angled bristles: Brush heads have soft, rounded nylon bristles that help guarantee the ADA recommended, 45° brushing angle is maintained, and are precision-shaped to clean beneath the gum line while polishing and whitening tooth enamel.
- Offers 3 brushing modes to address a variety of oral care needs:
- - Clean: Exceptional tooth and gum cleaning
- - Gentle: Thorough cleansing of sensitive areas
- - Pulse: Gentle stimulation of gums
- Quadtimer & alert: 30-second interval timer ensures thorough brushing of each area.
- 2 minute automatic shut off: 2-minute auto-timer helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time.
- Ergonomic Handle: Ergonomically designed for comfort and stands upright to ensure hygienic drying.
| Usage |
- 1.Make sure you are always using a dry toothbrush.
- 2.Place the bristles so that the center row is positioned between the teeth and gums.
- 3.Select your brushing mode: clean, gentle or pulse.
- 4.Move brush in small circles for two minutes twice daily.
- 5.Place toothbrush upright in the charging dock.
- 6.Replace toothbrush head every three months.