| Details |
Our Ergonomic Toothbrush with polished, rounded bristles makes brushing at the ADA recommended 45° angle simple. Cleaning effectively below the gum line, the brush polishes and whitens teeth at the same time.
- 45° angled bristles guarantee the ADA recommended brushing angle is maintained.
- Precision-shaped to reach beneath the gum line.
- Soft, polished, rounded nylon bristles.
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and to stand upright for hygienic drying.
| Usage |
- 1.Make sure you are always using a dry toothbrush.
- 2.Place the bristles so that the center row is positioned between the teeth and gums.
- 3.Brush in a circular motion for two minutes twice daily.
- 4.Stand toothbrush upright for hygienic drying.
- 5.Replace toothbrush every three months.