| Details |
Our Ergonomic Toothbrush with polished, rounded bristles makes brushing at the ADA recommended 45° angle simple. Effectively cleans under the gum line and polishes and whitens the tooth at the same time.
- 45° angled bristles guarantee that the ADA recommended brushing angle is maintained
- Precision shaped to reach beneath the gum line
- Soft, polished, rounded nylon bristles
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and to stand upright for hygienic drying
| Usage |
- 1.Ensure you are always using a dry toothbrush.
- 2.Place the bristles so that the center row is positioned between the teeth and gums.
- 3.Brush in a circular motion for two minutes twice daily.
- 4.Stand toothbrush upright for hygienic drying.
- 5.Replace toothbrush every three months.